Route & Accommodation
find below the itinerary & hotel details
Check out the packages options
Health & Safety
Check out the survival guide to Safe & healthy trip
jüSTa Rajputana, Udaipur is a palatial resort & hotel set amid lush green lawns & sparkling water bodies with a backdrop of the majestic Aravalli. This makes it the perfect place to enjoy Udaipur and to unwind. It is a 4-star hotel located just 10 minutes from the historic city centre of Udaipur. The resort provides a tranquil experience while providing easy access to the many tourist spots around. jüSTa Rajputana, Udaipur Resort offers great facilities and modern amenities, making it the ideal choice for business & leisure travellers.
Himmatgarh Palace Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer, nicknamed “The Golden city”, is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located 575 kilometres west of the state capital Jaipur. It is a World Heritage Site. It was once known as Jaisalmer state. The Thar desert of India is at its full glory here. We will visit the famous SAM dunes for Dune Bashing.
Rajuptana Camp Jaisalmer
Rajputana Desert Camp is a part of Royal Resort Group, entertaining domestic & global traveler who have selected Jaisalmer as their next holiday destination. Jaisalmer today is rated as top 3 tourist destination in Rajasthan after Jaipur & Udaipur. The concept of spending a night at Jaisalmer desert camps has become a unique experience.
Royal Safari Camp
Little Rann of Kutch is a unique place on earth with an unending possibility of exploration, numerous sites for unbelievable sights and unforgettable experiences. It is the only haven on earth for endemic Asiatic Wild Ass. Spread over in around 18 Acres of land, Royal Safari camp is beautifully constructed by the skilful artisans, with local red stone, 18 Cottages are thoughtfully landscaped in the camp.
Rann of Kutch
Kutch Safari Resort
The Great Rann of Kutch is a seasonal salt marsh located in the Thar Desert in theKutch District of Gujarat, India and the Sindh province of Pakistan. It is about 7,505.22square kilometres (2,897.78 sq mi) in size and is reputed to be the largest salt desert in the world. This area has been inhabited by the Kutchi people.
Important : Hotels categories mentioned above indicative and are subject to availability, the same hotels or similar category hotels would be provided.
- Terms & Conditions
- Early Registration (till 30th Oct or 10 pax): INR 48999/-
- Standard Registration (31st Oct to 5th December or 15 Pax): INR 49999/-
- All prices are per person on twin sharing basis. Govt Service Taxes extra
- Accommodation- Hotels or Camps. Camping equipment for Self Camp.
- Food – Breakfast, & Dinner only at hotels and campsites.
- Photos and Videos of you in action, your video interviews.
- Route planning, convoy crew lead & control vehicles, daily activity scheduling (refreshments stops, local information & trivia etc), walkie-talkie for each car etc.
- All govt/army permits where ever applicable.
- Recovery van in case of car breakdown. On the spot repairs & labor is included. Spares are not included. Read T&Cs
- Medical supplies & equipment including first aid, basic survival kit & altitude specific supplies.
- Accompanying car mechanic & medical personnel.
- Vehicle, Fuel, any oil, gas etc. Car spare-parts, tyres, service costs, traffic violation fines. Road taxes, state taxes, tolls etc.
- Passenger travel tickets to Delhi. No domestic or international tickets are included.
- Medical Insurance or travel insurance.
- Adventure sports and activities costs: Safari, Dune bashing etc. are not included in the cost. It can be included by paying, or can be paid at time of doing it.
- Any costs attributable to vehicle repair which is carried out anywhere else than the place of breakdown, or which cannot be reasonably carried out by our recovery vehicle & mechanic at the time/place of breakdown.
- Any costs attributable to treatment of sickness/ill-health which cannot be reasonably treated by our expedition medical personnel or using our expedition medical equipment or which is carried out anywhere other than place of occurrence of ill-health or sickness.
- Any costs incurred for change in itinerary due to things beyond WA control, like weather, closed roads etc.
- We invite participants from all around the country. We encourage the participants to drive their own vehicles. Wanderers Adventures’ Desert Rann is a self drive expedition & is not aimed at providing a taxi or a car with driver. Extremely exceptional cases will be treated with special considerations, & will entail extra costs over & above the price specific in this document.
- All participants must have a valid Indian driving license or an International driving license valid in India. We may at our discretion accept or reject, any application.
- The charges specified are on basis of twin sharing per person, and includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner. No refunds will be entertained in case any participant wish to extend stay in any place. Package starts with dinner and ends with breakfast.
- Any 4 wheel drive OR 2 wheel drive vehicle can be used for participation. The vehicle must be in good condition mechanically. The condition of the brakes, tyres, battery, clutch plates must be in reasonably good condition. The vehicle must have all the required documents that prove it can be legally driven on Indian roads and all permits should be in place. If the owner of the vehicle is not a participant, letter of authority for use of the vehicle needs to be provided.
- Safekeeping of the participants’ vehicle, belongings or any personal items would be sole responsibility of the participant.
- Vehicle mileage and fueling needs of the vehicle should be taken care by the participant, as extra fuel would not be carried by WA team.
- Wanderers Adventure Sports Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible for any changes to the itinerary, amendments or exclusions to the expedition plan and will not be liable for any costs or claims arising from the same, if the changes or exclusions have been the direct or indirect result of a natural disasters, accidents, severe weather changes, or govt or military actions. Wanderers’ crew will go the extra mile in accommodating any such event, to ensure minimum impact to our clients. And as far as reasonably possible we will look to partially refund in case the expedition is cut short in the number activities or the number of days as outlined in this document.
- The recovery vehicle & the car mechanic support is provided as part of the expedition. Not included in this service are any costs attributable to vehicle repair which is carried out anywhere else than the place of breakdown, or which cannot be reasonably carried out by our recovery vehicle & mechanic at the time/place of breakdown. For eg if there is a major incident like the axle breaks. If the mechanic is not able to repair the vehicle, then it will have to be sent to the nearest workshop. Spare parts cost is also not included.
- The medical equipment’s& the doctor support is provided as part of the expedition. Not included in this service are any costs attributable to treatment of sickness/ill-health, which cannot be reasonably treated by our expedition Doctor or using our expedition medical supplies or which is carried out anywhere else than place of occurrence of ill-health or sickness. WA crew will go beyond their contractual obligation & will aim to provide extended assistance in taking care of the participant’s vehicle & transporting the participant to a safe place where the participant will get good medical help. Cost arising of such incidents would have to be paid by the participants, WA having no liability
- Limitation of Liability: These terms and conditions govern the relation between you, the participant and WA (Wanderers Adventure). You will be bound by these terms and conditions upon joining this expedition. WA responsibility would be limited because of the fact that we liaise with 3rd parties such as hotels, adventure sports companies and other such companies for various arrangements for this expedition.
- Health & Safety
Health & safety is the underlying theme of our expedition. We have taken extra care in making this expedition absolutely stress free for our fellow drivers not just from a medical & health risk perspective, but also from a mechanical/vehicle risk point of view as well.
- The convoy is led & controlled by terrain driving experts who have extensive experience of such convoy drives. They will convey the right assistance & guidance in tough terrain driving conditions.
- A medical practitioner with extensive medical equipment including emergency medication etc. will escort the convoy at all times to combat sickness & other health risks.
- An expert car mechanic equipped with proper tools & a recovery van will escort the convoy.
- Route scouting: Our team will do the entire route check a few days in advance to be updated about the road conditions.